Monday 23 October 2017

Take Me

One of my songs "Take Me" was uploaded to Record Union on 23 September 2017.  When I looked for it on Saturday 20 October 2017 on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play and Amazon, it wasn't there.


Contact Record Union

So I sent them a message and had to wait until Monday 23 October 2017.


Universal Product Code (UPC)

On the Monday I got an email telling me where to get the UPC.  Eventually, I found out that you have to look for the UPC number and tell them.  Otherwise they can't find the song.


Record Union are looking into the problem

Now that they have the name of the song and its UPC number, they are looking into the problem.


Eight out of Nine

Of the 9 songs that I have uploaded, they managed to get 8 of them onto the music sites.

Update about my Song

The problem was resolved on 26 October 2017.  Record Union sent me this link Take Me on Spotify

 Other Internet Sites

I have also seen the song on Google Play and iTunes.  So it only took them a month to upload the song.  But I shall watch carefully in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment