Saturday 7 October 2017

Free Music

Jim Redgewell - Internet Radio

Music

For a limited time, you can listen to my music free of charge.  Just click the link above.

Radio Air Play

I don't recommend this company.  I had to pay about £50 for a 6 month play on Jango.

Special Offer from Jim Redgewell Music

The costs are mounting, so please tell your friends about this site and hopefully some of them will buy my songs which are on the sites below:


Spotify

iTunes

Google Play

Deezer


Update 22nd July 2023

With 6 years of experience behind me I can only say the following:

I do not recommend any of these companies like radio airplay or similar that they keep recommending to me.

You can upload music to YouTube free of charge as a video.

There are other websites where you can upload free of charge like SoundCloud and SoundClick.

It is my experience that you can trust absolutely nobody in the music business!

Be careful!

Jim Redgewell Music

www.jimredgewell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment